1. Our Mastodon instance bizarre.social is a private hobby project and is operated without guarantee for availability. We cannot guarantee access to the account/server at all times, although we intend to do so with our setup. Downtimes due to possible important updates, maintenance, migration etc. will – as far as possible – be announced by the Bizarre account in advance.
2. In principle, everyone is welcome on bizarre.social, regardless of political, religious or sexual orientation and gender identity. In case of insulting, discriminating or disturbing behaviour or violations of our rules, we reserve the right to sanction or deactivate accounts (even without notice).
3. the name of our instance speaks for itself. But if you think that trans women are not women, if you think that men can’t give compliments anymore, if you think that there is “racism against white people” or if you think that you are not allowed to say anything anymore, you are wrong on bizarre.social. This instance is meant to be a safe space. The admins and moderators are guided by this ideal.
4. We assume that the users of bizarre.social are capable of defending themselves against others and of settling disputes among themselves. You should have that age. Freedom of speech allows heated debates, but the admins and moderators are not guided by “false balance”. If boundaries are crossed, points 2. and 3. above apply.
- You must be at least 18 years old!
- Sexually explicit media must be marked as sensitive (NSFW) when posting.
- No racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, or casteism.
- No incitement of violence or promotion of violent ideologies.
- No harassment, dogpiling or doxxing of other users.
- No content illegal in Austria.
- Do not share intentionally false or misleading information.
- No advertising for Crypto, NFTs, …
- Profile picture & profile banner must be SFW. No exceptions.
Please adhere to these TOS and server rules, we will enforce them with certainty.
At the first minor infractions you will receive a strike or a warning.
Updates to these rules and regulations will be posted on bizarre.social.